Monday, June 18, 2007

Mission: Calgary

So, I've had a wild concoction brewing in my skull for a while. ..'cause, y'know, that's what I keep in my skull. Concoctions. Not brains. Hence Darek calling me Dum-Dum. ANYways, I've had this wild idea to go to Calgary, to visit Julie, Christine and Nate! I'm super stoked, because I'd be driving there the whole way! Alone, you ask? No, I'd be driving there with Paul! He says he's free around mid-September, and I figured I should make use of not going to school, so I should take a road trip across BC to go see my friends in Alberta! We'd make stops along the way, I've already listed some things I'd love to go see, like Mt. Revelstoke, Glacier National Park, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, and Jasper. I'm the most stoked about Banff, because it's just so damn beautiful. This is gonna be an uber road trip.