Sunday, June 10, 2007

F1 Suzuki and 13 Oceans

Woke up, showed my folks the camera, went back to sleep. Then helped my dad with his car. All I had to do was turn on the electrics of the car by turning the key. This was so we could find the connection to the fuel pump so we could turn it off. My dad was replacing the Fuel filter. It took us forever to find it, but eventually we did. We had to sort through this mess of wires to find the connector. So many of them! Dad and I joked that he had a F1 mode where flames shoot out of the exhaust, 'cause there was an "F1" written on his fusebox. And I just realised I forgot to ask Paul to record F1 for me. Frick.

We were going to work on Sheila, and adjust the valves, but I guess we're just going to do that tomorrow.
After that, I got a call from Brian to come see Ocean's 13, which I really wanted to go see. It was great! Ryan was there too, and he mistook my new camera for a phone. I know this because when he saw it, he exclaimed excitedly, "Oh you got a new phone!" ... yeah. The movie still kept with the style and fresh comedy that the others had. And I'd love to do a character like Brad Pitt's one day. I think I might've lost some money today. 'Cause I'm sure I made more in tips than I ended up with. I probably lost a visa slip or something, but whatevs. I'll survive. Maybe it'll even turn up tomorrow.

There was a guy on the radio bitching about how the government gives the homeless tax free housing and food. You know what I have to say to that guy? "I'm going to have to shit on your face."

I love my new camera, and can't wait to use it more. I love the picture quality, and find myself looking for any opportunity to snap a picture.

UMOTD:
So today my foot hurts. I got woken up by my sister, and she was being kind of a prick, so I warned her that she had two seconds to get out of my room. "Your room's messy" said my sister's Friend. "Your world is gonna be messy in two seconds if you don't get out of my room." On two, I shot out of bed, but didn't go far, I just wanted to scare the crap out of those two (successful), unfortunately I whacked my foot on my desk, and now it hurts. Yeah, I know, call the waaaambulance, but seriously, it was SO worth it to see the look on their faces!