Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm so stoked. Like stoking a fire.

Super stoked for school. I cannot wait to start my course at Langara, starting at Studio 58. I can't wait to see what this prestigeous school has to offer, and how I'm going to stack up against the others in the course. I know that I'm going to give it my all, though. I know that I'm going to make the most of it, and try my hardest. I've found out a while ago that I want to do any kind of acting. Be it on stage, or TV, or Movies. As long as I'm acting, I'm going to be really happy. One thing I'm most excited about is that Bard on the Beach intakes from Studio 58. Which means advanced students often get to take part in the professional shows on kits beach, and get a lot of exposure. I remember telling myself half a year ago that my goal was to one day be on Bard on the beach. I plan to make that dream a reality.

I also plan to travel to Greece next summer. I would love to work there for a while, maybe as a waiter or something, so that I'd make a bit of money in a short while, and which would allow me to travel around the country. I especially want to go to Crete. I don't speak Greek?.. oh... well, uh.. hmm... that's a problem. um... I'm Polish?

UMOTD:
Driving home tonight, and pulling up beside Kim Bunka's car! I saw Kim and her mom, "Bunky" driving along! It was SO good to see them again! It made me miss them so much! I was in Lindgberg Academy with them for 3 years, and I remember all the great times we've had together! I found out that Kim went to Edmonton to study theatre! It's great to see that she's pursuing it! She's got great talent.