Monday, June 04, 2007

Crap.

I'm much scared today. I just got a letter in the mail from Langara. And, considering I haven't yet sent in... y'know what? Let's just hear the whole story, shall we?

So when I first got accepted, I hastened to get my transcripts in on time. The man I was corresponding with, Daniel, told me not to worry, it was important that they had my confirmation on time. So, I put it off for a while. I was going to mail them tomorrow, just in case they said something, like revoked my acceptance or something like that.

Today, I get a letter in the mail, from a Mrs. Cheng, and she informs me that I've "Been accepted". Well, that's great, I've already gotten an email and a letter telling me this. I read on and the letter says, "To the Acting Program (Production Option - Two years)" So, as of now, I'm terrified, but acting not terrified. Get it? 'Cause I'm an actor! Eh!? See, 'cause its... nevermind. So I sent an email to Daniel, and asked him what happened. I really do hope that my acceptance to the acting option wasn't revoked or anything, and am hoping that this was just a mistake. I'm keeping my mind off it for now, and it'll all clear up soon enough. As of now, I'm going to sleep.

UMOTD:
Eating the new "LEONITAS" Pizza while talking with Darek and sitting in the front seat of his car. There's a Polish song playing on his radio, singing "I will endure" and he says that when he's listening to it, he adds "working with Greg" to the end of it.