Thursday, May 17, 2007

Settlers of Katan and Lots of Funnies

I caved today. I finally gave in and decided to try and play settlers of catan. Up until now, I'd been avoiding it, just because I didn't want to get sucked into another craze. Kinda like Pokemon :P. ...Although that was a long time ago. ANYways, I am consumed by Settlers. Although the name sounds completely uncool. So passive. "Oh, don't mind us, we're just settling on this land." It would be cool if it was like... PWNERS of catan... or at least Conqerors of Katan. Then I'd be scared, and might've been more interested in the beginning. It was really great, anticipating my next move, strategizing, and pwning most of the folks there. I got 9 victory points, Biatches! :D I also got longest road and longest army! It was wicked! Chris won in the end, and I'll admit I would've had to go a couple more times to actually win. But I had a "blasty-blast" (-Dane Cook).

I attended Improv for the first time in a LONG time today! :D SO much fun! The guys were all there for once, and it seems every time they get funnier than ever! My favourite part of the day was when lazy Brad was cleaning up the counter in subway, and Graham and Jeff walk in, drunk, and try to order a sandwich. Jonothan was the hillarious over-eager boss who kept trying to give them lettuce. I will never go to subway the same way again.

UMOTD:
When I was sitting on an office chair and Chris pressed the lever with his foot without me noticing, and the chair suddenly dropped half a foot. I squealed. Much laughing ensued.