Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Resonator

So my dad and I switched cars today, to fix a problem with Sheila's exhaust. My dad knows a guy, and thought that if he took Sheila in personally, he could get some magic worked out. We thought it was a hole in the exhaust, and it turned out to be in the resonator. Now, me, I'm one for a great sounding engine: the louder the better. So my dad was in there and the guy tells him that my car will be the same, sound nicer, it'll just be a little louder. My dad said that I'd probably like that. I do! I love it! Sheila sounds so sexy right now! Driving Sabrina (my dad's Suzuki Sidekick) again was a real challenge all of a sudden! She's so different than my baby! She's so much taller, the gears are stiffer, and she has power steering! It took so much getting used to. I drove me and Alex to get all you can eat sushi. We were there for a whole hour just eating! We got the menu and ticked practically everything off! Then we had seconds! I was real full after. I had nigiri for the first time, and I loved it.

That night was spent mostly at the Romeins' with Chris where we filmed some stuff. It should be up pretty soon.

UMOTD:
Seeing Michelle at sushi, and meeting her beau who has a very tough handshake, and makes me feel like a wimp.