Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Playstation 3, Part 1

Oh it's an awesome thing. I feel awesome, being inagurated into the ranks of the next-gen. I've always been behind on things like this, and now I've had a chance to be "I want this, but I have to wait for a while for this and this" Now, I have the means to an end. I have purchased my PS3. I love it. I have been debating for a while on what I should get, an XBOX 360 or a PS3 or even a brand new laptop. In the end it came down to the Sony Iteration of next-gen.
It's got all I want right now. There's the AMAZING graphics and uber processor power, which allow you to kick ass in the video game sector. Although the system doesn't really have many great games out there in comparison to the XBOX, I've spotted many great ones coming out, along with DiRT, which I just got. An UNREAL game. The graphics and the physics blow me away!
Aside from gaming, the PS3 has a built-in Wi-Fi, so I bought a wireless router. You can basically browse anywhere on the web, and it allows me to have an internet conncection in my room.