Thursday, April 26, 2007

Video - Bloggage

So Paul's been experimenting with something pretty nifty. He has combined two things he loves to do. Video and Blogging. I think it's great that he's combining two things that he's great at to come up with a great product. This way, he experiments with his camera more and gets more experience in a different way. (Not that I think he needs more experience with his camera!) I am now thinking of also starting up video - bloggage (yes, that's the scientific name for it), even though I'm new to the whole blog scene. the only thing I have to do is convince my dad to let me use the camera, something he's not inclined to do, but it's worth a shot. I'd rather venture into the dragon's den and emerge victorious with a camera to use, than NOT venture into the dragon's den because I was a pussy. Because I'm not. Not that there's anything wrong with being a pussy, I just am not a fan.

Went to see Hot Fuzz with Brian yesterday. Great movie. Lots of over-exaggerated sound effects make everything from taking something off a shelf to shifting gears on a car seem hard-core and action packed. The blatant, extreme blood splashing and the little old lady that got her face kicked in just added to the awesome which was this movie. I don't know why, but the name of the movie made me think it was like the Dog the Bounty Hunter movie or something. I never would've guessed it was about two British cops until i saw the trailer.

That was after a great day at work, and after our illustrious Vancouver Canucks lost 4-1... or something. See, I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I've always been interested. I think it comes from all my friends around me being addicted. It grows on you. And with the added fact that we're in the playoffs, it was hard for me to resist switching my radio to the Team 1040 and deciphering what they were saying throughout all the static. I had a blast even though half the time I didn't know if we had the puck or they did, 'cause I don't know the names of the players. I think I've got the fever.

Right now I'm sitting at home just taking it easy, 'cause I really am starting to think that I did something to my rib after that nasty spill on my last ride. Most likely I broke it 'cause the pain is not easing up. I'm just going to drink a lot of milk before work, that's all.