Saturday, April 21, 2007

Biking. Again. On a mountain. Fun.

Today I wake up, still haven't cleaned my room, and hopped straight on my bike. See, if I had it my way, that's how life would be. I would be able to jump on my bike and just ride all day. It's this way because I went on a ride with Nick and the Knightriders :D. I had a blast. We used to always ride with the Carney crew, and have a great time at it. It was my first time riding a real trail in a long time, usually i've been pretty lazy to get out riding on a real trail, but I think I'm going to go more often. See, I thought I might've lost some of my skill, but in fact, I had gotten better! :P I had a great time, and got to meet some of the new young guns over at carney. They're ripping it up pretty good. So now I'm going to go ride more often with Nick, considering that the season's starting, and I don't do anything in the morning. I did some cool log rides, and some nice little drops. Good.Frickin.Times.