Saturday, August 18, 2007

Homecoming Tour


Well well well...


So the time has come to return to this land where Canadians (and many other nationalities. many) fill the streets, where hockey is on the TV instead of sailing and rally racing, where they drink pop instead of fresh friut jiuce/soup/milk/thing, where the people drive very responsibly instead of like formula 1 drivers, where you don't pay for bathrooms, where the voltage is 160 instead of 200, where I lose the game, and, most importantly, where my friends are.


I hadn't posted in so long because I was not anywhere remotely near a computer, and, frankly, because I was busy! I was busy:






-taking family portraits in our reflection
-working on a farm, driving a tractor

-giving my sister a briuse
-eating food off a MEAT TREE
-having a bubble - blowing competition with Polish gum
-visiting old churches
-un-clogging a toaster with a fork
-visiting a Polish castle (and taking spy photos)

-visiting a salt mine
-Taking silly pictures of silly people
-laughing at the logic Poles use for road signs
-being in a cave

-eating so many perogies that I got sick

-hiking in Polish mountains
-chilling with my dad
-sitting on a harley
-taking cool pictures
-living up the Polish nightlife

-saying goodbye to family

-walking the streets of old towns
-and...
GETTING VIP PASSES TO A SPECIAL FORMULA 1 EVENT! I present to you, the
BMW Sauber Formula 1 team Pit Lane Park!









And soon... I return *Dum Dum DUMMMM! *