Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!! We celebrate chrstmas yesterday, because we're cool and Polish... AT THE SAME TIME! I'm giving you guys pictures, some of yesterday, some of the whole season. Enjoy!

We are currently just basking in the awesomeness relaxing that is the Christmas season, me with my broken toe, and my family with our brand spanking new 42 inch Toshiba! I love it. We love it, it's all good. We've watched disc 2 of Planet Earth about 6 times already. Rogers isn't getting that back. I'm eating a lot, and walking very little. It's great to spend so much time with the family, though. My mom is making AMAZING food as usual. Yesterday we had beet soup with special perogies, salmon and rice, accompanied by my mom's awesome seasonal salad. Come to my house one day. We're opening a restaurant.