Saturday, November 17, 2007

iGame



I love Assassin's Creed. It's a game that's so good... it pwns. Everything. I love it so much I invited my good gaming friends to come and bask in the love that is this awesome game. So after I finished work last night, I invited Adrian, Sean, and Brian to come over and game a bunch. Adrienn even came to game! And did we ever game. Sean brought his Xbox 360 and Mass Effect... which is glory in itself... and we brought my tv downstairs as to have both systems going at the same time. It was a chore being quiet enough not to wake my family, but in the end, we managed to do it. They apparently didn't even hear us! We played until about 6:00 this morning, and the guys are still sleeping. I just woke up and am currently converting music and videos onto my cell phone... it's a chore. I can't figure some stuff out, and it's just difficult. I will succeed, though!

UMOTD:
Eating in my kitchen with Adrienn before the guys showed up.