Friday, February 13, 2009

Waitlisted

So, I made it, I'm in Australia. Feels like I've been on the road for about a decade. YEAH I smell fantastic. I've had one shower and i still remember how great it was. So, In short: I got to LA after a long haul on the train, during which I got adopted by this Australian couple who kept trying to set me up with jobs, with wives, and all sorts of shenanigans. Shout out to Mikk and Pat!
LA was fantastic, Spent a day walking around Santa monica. ALMOST got mugged by this shady guy that kept following me, but I mind - tricked him. Played pool with a CRAZY assortment of dudes, and ate as much free buffet as I could. I just got off the plane about an hour ago, and am sitting in the computer mecca of a hostel, waiting to see if they've got room for me. Good thing I made a reservation. :P

Australia: 1 Greg: 0

After I get situated, The plan is to get goin, buy some grub, and party!