Monday, April 27, 2009

Melbourne

About a week ago I landed in Melbourne with Dan. In between here and sydney many things happened. We got our rear window broken in Marylin, we found an amazing place for skateboarding, we drove down some paths that will stick with us forever, and we made some friends. Dan has taken Marylin for a little private journey, and I've settled here in Melbourne. It works out perfectly because I have zero money (don't tell my parents) and I need to work. Unluckily for me, theres no work in Melbourne. Luckily for me, there's great people here to keep me occupied. Unluckily for me, my iPod got stolen. Luckily for me, I got to party all weekend. And, luckily for me, I went busking for the first time with my good friend Oliver. So things are looking real good, even though my pockets are empty. Leaving dan was like leaving home again, but it's rocking again now. When he comes back, we have to drive him to the airport because he'll be all tired out from so much surfing on the Great Ocean Road, and because he's going back home. Until then, I'm going to go look for more work, and keep eating sandwiches with cheese and bread. Sometimes I get to treat myself to a tomato. But not today.



Po Polsku:

Mjedzy tutaj i Sydney duzo stalo sie! ktos nam znisczyl okno w samochodzie, poznalismy nowych kolegow, znalezlismy miesca ktore zostana z nami na zawrze, i poznalismy nowych kolegow i kolezanek. Ja mam frajde mimo tego ze jestem biedny i jem tylko kanapki. Ale jestem zdrowy i sczesciwy! Teraz bede szukal prace, i bede stale mial super czas!