Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Still in Nildottie

Hello all my distance-ed friends and family,

Just a little quick heads up from your ol' pal Gregatron. Life on the farm is pleasant. It's quiet and it's quaint. And it also has just flipped 189 degrees. Yeah, that's right. MORE than half way around. I got fired from my job at the potato factory, and my van died. In the same day. And so then i had to walk home from my ex-job. So now, I'm looking for work at the orange farm, to raise enough money so sam and I can put a new engine into the van. It's less than buying a new car, and Marylin is just worth it. Besides, with her, we have our accomodations on wheels! So, life goes on, with new twists and turns.

Po Polsku:

Tutaj wrzystko jest jak zawrze. Zycie jest chiche na wiosce. Wrzystko jest tak samo oprucz ze dostalem zwolniony z pracy, i moj samochod sie zepsol. To teraz szukam prace na farmie pomarancz, i bede oszcedzal pieniadze zeby kupic nowy silnik. Ale oprocz tego, wrzystko idzie jak gladko i jak zwykle jak normalnie.