Friday, March 13, 2009

Adventures in Byron

I'm still in Byron bay, 'cause I love it. There's something about this town, i dont' know. I love the surf, the people are awesome, and i feel fairly at home here. I've been cooking with Dan (a person, not a spice) a lot, and he's a chef, so he puts me in my place a lot. I'll cook a meal one day, and he'll cook one the next day, and the norwegian girls Maddie and Caddie will cook one day. It's a great deal. Met some guys that I hung out with in surfer's (what's up, Simon and Garfunkel!) and we had a blast. I've been surfing, reading, playing a lot of pool so I'm as good as you when I get back, Brian! It's on! 

And I went to Nimbin. 

Nimbin was an experience. We went on this tour to see this town, and it was fine and all, but then the real joy started. Like the drive through the most beautiful rainforest I've ever seen. And a visit to this hippie's house. He let us know what he thought about the government. I've always wanted to know what hippies think about the government. Not much. 

A great trip. I've been spending nights on the beach with friends, we went cliff jumping a while back at this place called the quarry. I don't know if i mentioned it in my last post, but it was around that time. I'm posting pictures from that below. 



If you look real hard, you can see me jumping off the cliff:
Dan and I: 
What Up, DOG!?
The Quarry:
The biggest thing around here now is: I ate a kebab. It was fantastic. I'm also thinking of getting a car with my friend DAN THE MAN and travelling together, living out of the car and surfing around australia. 

Me and Sam reppin the petrin face:
Me and Simon:
The norwegians cooked dinner for us!
I'll never let go, Jack:
Sam, Kaelyn and I:

In the canyon near nimbin:
It was gorgeous:
Looking down:
And that's all, folks!

Po Polsku Teraz!

Jestesmy jezce w Byron bay. Jest super tutaj I uwielbiam. Te zdeica sa o mojich kolegach i kolezanek z kturymi razem robimy objady. Moi dobry kolega Dan ktorego spotkalem tutaj to jest kuchaz, to mi uczy duzo. Duza frajde mam z danem I mislimy o kupna samochodu zeby zyc w nim i podruzowac do okola Australi. Uwielbiam w Australi! Pozdrawiam wrzystkich!